AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT ON THE REMAINDER OF THE FARM DIEPKLOOF NO. 351, KOU-KAMMA MUNICIPALITY, EASTERN CAPERino Diedericks2020-09-25T09:30:05+02:00
The applicant (Letabakop Farms (Pty) Ltd) proposes to clear 19 hectares of potentially indigenous vegetation in order to establish apple and pear orchards. The proposed development includes the following aspects:
– Site clearance;
– Establishment of apple and pear orchards;
– Construction of water reticulation system for irrigation purposes;
– Electricity supply from the existing ESKOM transformers;
– Construction of new internal access roads; and
– Provision of storm water drains and pipes.